We are proud to bring you our 4th Annual MHC BalloonFest on Saturday November 12, 2022 at the MHC Healthcare campus. This year’s event will be bigger and better than ever with extended hours from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm. We’ll have many attractions including:
- 30 food trucks offering your favorites
- Coca-Cola beverages and water products
- Coors Light beer, Dragoon IPA, and White Claw Seltzers by Finley Distributors
- Live music featuring multiple bands
- Jumping castles for the kids
- Special exhibits by the Marana Police, Northwest Fire, AZDPS, and Pima County Sheriff’s Departments
- Classic Car Show by the Tucson Street Rod Association
- 10 hot air balloons for an evening glow event
- Two hot air balloons in which you can catch a tethered ride!
- Fireworks display to close the evening
Parking is FREE and admission will be $10 per person with children six and younger admission free. Veterans and Active Military, free with ID. Be sure to get your tickets early at Eventbrite—see below.
Please note that all balloon related events occur on a weather permitting basis.
The MHC Foundation BalloonFest will soon be here. Here are a few helpful hints to make your experience positive and enjoyable.
Please remember all balloon activity is dependent on the weather.
Remember to wear comfortable closed-toe walking shoes.
Bring a sweater or light jacket as evening temperatures may be cool.
Most vendors only accept cash, so be sure to hit the ATM on your way to the festival. (We will have ATMs on site for your convenience.)
Festival parking is free. The Marana Skydiving event, entertainment, classic cars, jumping castles, and fireworks are free.
The beer sales, wine tasting, tethered balloon rides, and food vendors require separate payment.
Tethered balloon riders are encouraged to be tall enough to see over the basket. The balloons will ascend 100 to 150 feet into the air with each ride lasting five minutes (per pilot discretion).